Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MASERATI CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WARRANTY (6 yr/100k miles) until March 2014 - one of maybe 2 or 3 left in the country, and you can buy mine for thousands less. If you are looking for a GT, 99 percent of them are out of warranty and you may not know how well serviced it is or what you are getting into. A CPOed GT is the best way to get a GT without paying 10-15k more. The car is perfect and worry-free, with new rubber and ready to drive. Clean title in hand.

This GT has been serviced only at the dealer, and well taken care of, especially for the miles. This is my 3rd car, but it was basically my daily driver because of how practical it is. I am the third owner, and the car was serviced religiously at the Auto Gallery in LA and Jim Ellis Maserati in Atlanta - and most of the miles are highway miles between Atlanta and my lake house in SC.

This is the ideal color scheme (Gray/Light Beige) that looks great in many different lights while maintaining a sophisticated yet striking look. The chrome trim, badges, and stock wheels have been done in matte black (which is removable). It also has the front skid plates so that the front end doesn't get scratched due to low clearance. Brakes done 4k miles ago, and it now has brand new tires all around (Bridgestone Potenza Sports), as well as new TPMS sensors too.

I will also be including the OEM car cover, books and manuals, battery tender, and 2 keys.

Priced extremely low for a quick sale. Feel free to make an offer, but don't insult me. Honestly, I still love this car - but I now prefer 4 doors and plan to go with an AM Rapide for the same great looks.

Has just shy of 50k miles on it, still being used as my DD.

VIN: ZAMGJ45A480036902

PRICE REDUCED: $58k !!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Wow, CPO Mazs are a rare find. Looks to be in great shape too, good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow, CPO Mazs are a rare find. Looks to be in great shape too, good luck with the sale. :)
They are indeed, thanks! You should buy it, it's what is missing from your current fleet! :wink:

Reactions: Sketch

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GLWS! Love the GT. Are the wheels plasti-dipped?
Thanks- and yes, they are, as is the black trim. I prefer the matte black to chrome finishings, and like the wheels that way too. I wanted it to be removable in case I grew tired of it or sold it and the new owner did not want it.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I am pretty sure I have seen the car before. I live right off exit 19 on the Lake in Anderson

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am pretty sure I have seen the car before. I live right off exit 19 on the Lake in Anderson
Haha, you absolutely have! I'm fairly certain I recall seeing you, do you have a dark colored R32 with an exhaust? I have a place on Lake Hartwell, near the damn. I also drive a matte white range rover in the area fairly often.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Awesome to see you actually drove the thing... How have the 50k miles been?
Absolutely! I mean that's the point of owning it, right!? Sure, I may have lost some dollar value- but that's the cost of awesome. Also, I had no worries with it being under warranty no matter how many miles I drove, as I wouldn't come close to 100k before warranty ran out. I haven't had it for the whole 50k, but I can't tell you it has barely needed much repair at all, it loves to eat tires, and no matter where I go, people seem to respond to it. I am truly surprised to say that in my ownership, it has been the most reliable car that I've owned in the past 5 years! Also, I still look back at it after parking and smile- this car really does it for me, and it never gets old!

What part of SC? I feel like I've seen this Masi in Columbia, where I am.
I'm most often around the Clemson, Greenville, and Charleston areas in SC as my lake house is on Hartwell, about 400 meters from the state line in GA, but I do make it to a lot of SEC games as well, as I went to Georgia. And yes, I tailgate with the GT!

Reactions: VR1

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just dropped it down $2k to 59k, I'd like to sell soon!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now $58k!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, still for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts