Luxury4Play.com banner

FS: 2007 VW GTI with DSG, LEATHER... 191/1200 Fahrenheit Edition...

501 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  AutoThisWorld 
#1 · (Edited)
I am parting ways with the best car I ever owned. I picked this car over a 350z, a STI, and an EVO. This car was literally a shock when I drove it. I bought it brand new in March of 2007, and mainly bought it to keep miles off of my RX-7.

The car is pretty loaded. It has the Fahrenheit package which was limited to only 1200 cars. This adds the Fahrenheit Orange paint, which is actually a lamborghini paint code. It also adds orange interior accents, and the 18" Charleston Style Wheel. Also the car is equipped with package #2 which adds Leather, Heated Seats, Sat Radio, Sunroof. I also added the DSG transmission which is the Dual Clutch Transmission much like the SMG, DCT, etc. (just mega fast shifts). Also, it has some crazy options like heated washer nozzles and red brake calipers. The engine runs strong. For the most part I have babied this car, because it was my personal property and I had some love for it. The car has about 82,000 miles on it, and I have serviced it like a madman. Oil changed every 5,000 miles (VW recommends 10,000miles), ALLLLL services done (even the unnecessary ones).

Most of the mileage was acquired because i lived about 43 miles from school. So every morning i drove a total of 86 miles to school and back. That is why the motor and everything runs so well. It is all highway miles. I have never had any electrical problems or anything of that sort. I did have a bad valve cover that was replaced under warranty, and I replaced a cam follower on the High Pressure Fuel Pump just for safety. I have added an EVOMS CAI to the car, because I like to hear the turbo. The car is very quick and is often underestimated. I can easily beat mustang GTs and 350z from a roll or a stop. The car has Launch Control which allows for a 3000 rpm launch. I have only used this 4 times and this can be seen on my data logs.

Other than that, it is a good car. I wouldn't misrepresent anything to my family on L4P, so I will say the bad things. The door guard on the passenger side door has 2 chips on it. Also, I have noticed since i moved to a mountainous area that i can get a pop in the frontend, and it was diagnosed by VW and the parts will be in around halloween to handle that. Also I just completed a major service so that is about $800 worth of work that the next owner doesn't have to worry about for a while. The driver's seat has some wear on it, but its about what would be expected at 82,000 miles. The center armrest is also starting to show little cracks in the vinyl. I am ordering a new armrest in novemeber when i get back home.

I am asking $14,500obo for the car. give me a call or pm me or post question in here...
Alex - 843-222-6306

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
price lowered, barely above kbb's dealer trade-in price...

#4 ·
Price reduced!!!!

#6 ·
yeah, it turns a lot of heads now after i put a few mods on it this weekend... i have a one off front end

#8 ·
haha, thanks...

carfax shows a little bit of damage on one side, it was really barely a scratch.... nothing a little bit of duct tape and paint can't fix

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.