Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
am just seeing if there is any interest on the car, the price can be a little negotiable and I do have a lien on it from Pentagon Federal Credit union, they offer 2.9% loans and I have had 3 cars financed through them with no problems so that is an option for you as well if you would be financing it. I am the 3rd owner, first owner had it for a few months then 2nd owner moved and decided to get rid of it and I bought it. I have all maintenance records and has been always dealer serviced. I just had the car at the dealer fixing all the common rattles (hatch, seatbelts, etc)

car has never been in an accident but I will be having the front bumper repainted to cover the plate holes and usual rock chips. I have owned the car for almost a year and love it but I need to free up money and get back on track with my life .I never tracked it and always kept up with maintenance.

2007 Cayman S, 36K miles 6speed. Price is $37K but negotiable.
Factory Packages:

Meteor Grey Metallic
Preferred Package
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
Automatic Climate Control
Sport Chrono Pkg without PCM
Bose High End Sound Package
Headlight Cleaner Cover Exterior Color
Aluminum Footrest
3 Spoke Sport Steering Wheel
Carbon Package
Carbon Rear Center Console
Floor Mats - Interior Color

mods:

GT3RS short shifter
Supersprint Race Exhaust with dual 3.5 inches tips

hardwired V1
Clear engine Cover

Carbon fiber intakes
carbon fiber spoiler
Speedart SRS front lip with diffusers
carbon fiber rear diffusser
GT3 carbon fiber grill
carbon fiber mirror covers
All red tailights (lamin-x)
smoked side markers

Jic Cross Coilovers
15mm spacers rear, 7mm spacers front
Black painted OZ Ultraleggera HLT 20x8.5 and 20x10

·
Registered
195 Posts
if you don't mind me asking, what dampening do you have the cross coilovers set to? I'm at 5 clicks front and 8 rear, and I think that's pretty harsh...

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ups sorry, I forgot to add the price, I just copied and pasted from a different format :)

$37K slightly negotiable which I think is a very good deal as I have quite some money into mods and stock cars are selling at around the same price.

I am also willing to trade for a SUV of lesser value plus cash on your end (touareg or x5 would be perfect)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you guys, as for the dampening I cant remeber where it is adjusted but where it is is actually quite confortable, I will see if I can get you the data.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
this car looks and sounds amazing in person. too bad youre thinkin about sellin it. you should post up a sound clip...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks Chris, I will post one up later today. As for selling it lets see what happens, I am going away for a couple of weeks so maybe some time apart will make me change my mind lol

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
this is really tempting me as a perfect DD

- chuck

·
Registered
180 Posts
WOW! Great looking ride mang!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts