Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling our beautiful '06 RRS S/C. This car is the show car for Columbia Rovers (although it's no longer owned by them) and is very tastefully modded.

49,XXX miles
$44,000
John Krueger
503-333-3735

Specs:
- Bonatti Gray exterior.
- Black perforated leather.
- Satellite Radio.
- Wireless cell phone link. Bluetooth.

Mods:
- 23”x11” Rinspeed C5/1s w/ Continental CrossContact UHPs (315/25 all around).
- Factory HST body kit.
- Magnaflow Exhaust with HST tips
- Supercharger Underdrive Pulley (10 PSI vs. 7.5 PSI stock).
- 6 Piston/16” Rotor Columbia Rovers/Wilwood Big Brake Kit.
- Rear seat entertainment system with dual DVD Players, wireless headphones, and in-headrest monitors.
- 3M Clear Bra Protection.
- 45% Tint on front windows, OEM in rear.

Columbia's page for the car: Land Rover Service and Repair in Portland, Oregon | Columbia Rovers

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
hmmmmm. i dont believe you are part of the 503 motoring team and your first post is selling a car from some columbia rovers.

I first suggest your screen name is changed, its too close to the sponsors on here and it seems you work for another business. Look here to become a sponsor...if you want to sell cars.

Luxury4Play.com - Contact Us

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hmmmmm. i dont believe you are part of the 503 motoring team and your first post is selling a car from some columbia rovers.

I first suggest your screen name is changed, its too close to the sponsors on here and it seems you work for another business. Look here to become a sponsor...if you want to sell cars.

Luxury4Play.com - Contact Us
I am affiliated with 503 Motoring (and use my 503 username on all forums). Sorry, I didn't intend this too look like an advertisement for another company. My dad bought the Rover from Columbia (who did all of the mods) but neither of us work there.

I edited the OP to clear this up.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
I am affiliated with 503 Motoring. Sorry, I didn't intend this too look like an advertisement for another company. My dad bought the Rover from Columbia (who did all of the mods) but neither of us work there.
Then why is this your first post :lol: .... you should have like 1,000 posts by now.

And ask Raw to put sponsor on your title or add to your signature maybe?

Thanks for clarifying, it just didnt seem right at first....

GLWS!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then why is this your first post :lol: .... you should have like 1,000 posts by now.

And ask Raw to put sponsor on your title or add to your signature maybe?

Thanks for clarifying, it just didnt seem right at first....

GLWS!!!
Thanks! That would be a good idea. Well, I didn't want to infringe on Tim's scene here you know... :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.