2006 EVO IX RS:
Purpose built STREET LEGAL track day EVO that finally has it all! This car was built to showcase my new business, Enhanced Motorsports Performance, in the 2013-2014 NASA Road Race Time Attack series. Drive car to fun car shows for advertising “race driving instruction school’. Over $50,000 invested in the last 3000 miles or last year and a half. Car is only driven at events and always garaged. 95% of this car is new including 2.4 liter engine, EF3 Turbo, Robispec Race Coilovers & suspension, AP Racing Brakes, AMS oil pan, STATuS Seats, MoMo steering wheel, to name a few. Race Transmission, Twin Disk clutch, and AP Racing 2pc floating rotors just installed June 2014. 100% of car is race proven and well sorted with podium wins verified on the NASA web site. This focused build has addressed the smallest details. All invoices and documentation included with sale. This is a safe, reliable, and fast EVO that’s well sorted for track and the street at a huge savings to the next buyer. Need to sell quickly. FUN FUN FUN – This street car passes full race cars at the track.
The big stuff:
2.4 liter stroker motor, EF3 Turbo, 532awhp/500tq at 26psi, quick spool on e85!
June 2014 – Brand New Twin Disc 8 lug Quarter Master clutch installed = 0 miles
June 2014 – Brand New Chad Hayes Race Transmission completed. All the tricks on gear teeth and longer 3rd & 4th gear = 0 miles
June 2014 – New AP Racing 2pc floating rotors replaced = 0 miles
April 2014 – Robispec external fuel pump system. Compliments main fuel pump and tank preventing gas starvation on high speed sweeping corners. Flew Robispec from California here to Oklahoma where he did install personally. Top level system.
January 2014 – Full Robispec RACE coilover suspension, Vorshlag camber plates, bushings, fender frame braces, and control arms. Flew Robispec from California here to Oklahoma where he installed personally. Fastest EVO at Texas World Speedway, Motorsports Ranch, and Hallett Race venues. (NASA)
January 2014 – New Windshield, ABS system added, Sparco 6pt drivers side belts. Passenger has 5pt STATuS belts. Stock belts still in place and functional.
2013 new upgrades installed:
· twin catch can system installed. Loose motor with big gap rings for safety allows blow bye. It takes twin catch cans to compliment the 2.4 liter engine build
· AMS wet sump oil pan. Main dipstick tube has check valve back into oil pan
· 2 sets of Enkei RPF1’s 17x9.5 powder coated blue - Hardly used RS3's with purchase. Been using Hoosiers for track, autocross, and street.
· STATuS Racing seats – blue suede
· MoMo black suede flat bottom steering wheel installed with quick ring release
· Sparco harness bar powder coated blue
· The motor is 10:1 compression with wiseco pistons. Complete engine build is top notch with all the best hardware and light weight crank.
· Has all the usual upgrades: down pipe, Mishimoto radiator, 4” IC, UICP/LICP, big oil cooler, etc.
· Manifold is ported to the max. Kept OEM for longevity…no cracking.
· Head is stage 5 – Highest level upgrade with all the oiling tricks completed
· ABS installed
· Numerous little details and thousands of man hours with many other additions and calibrations
Car has full interior with working heat. A/C was removed and sold. Full glass. Windshield is brand new 2014. Vinyl graphics are removeable. New AutoPower 4pt rear roll bar powder coated blue is available, but not installed. Still in wrapping from powder coat. Currently has Sparco Harness Bar powder coated blue installed.
This 2.4 liter is big on torque and is great for earlier boost. No comparison to other evo’s. If you’re looking for a detailed and documented top level build with proven reliability and all the tricks, this car should get your attention. It’s proven, reliable, mostly new big ticket items just completed and the car is turnkey with no hidden issues. I have put around 3000 miles on car since purchase. Starts every time w/o fussy tunes or issues. ECU programmed with 23psi or 26psi boost tunes selected at start up. Turn key ready every day if so desired or ready to drive to track and win. Can end auction early. Shipping buyers expense.