Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Gallardo is a mid-engine two-seat sports car, powered by a 500-horsepower 5.0-liter V10 engine, with a E-Gear transmission and all-wheel drive. Is in immaculate shape pearl orange on black and never smoked in. Loaded with power windows, door locks, full leather, power/heated seats, am-fm-cassette with cd player, traction and stability control, power heated mirrors, keyless entry system, power retractable mirrors, tilt/telescopic steering, rear spoiler, tinted windows/lights, coming home function, carbon fiber interior package, front lift system, alcantara headliner, hardwired radar detector, Gruppe-M carbon fiber intake, Kreissig exhaust, . Just serviced and ready to enjoy. All upgrades tastefully chosen and professionally installed. 18K miles VIN: ZHWGU11S95LA02595 $99,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car is well known on Fchat.com in the Northwest section as I attend many events with the group from there. Car has been serviced at Lambo of PDX.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Forgot to mention in the initial ad that a majority of the car is covered with 3M clear bra. Not a scratch, ding, dent on the car. Full fenders, hood, side skirts, rear bumper, pillars, etc is covered.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Few questions...
Are you the original owner?
Has the car had any of the recommended services done. If so, which ones and at what intervals?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
sick ride! CoREy this is your car man...screw the mas...GET THIS!!!
Beauty of a ride and a great price
Yeah James, let me hop right on that Lambo when I was in the market for a thrid hand maserati lol.

When I become "The Man" I will buy a gallardo. GLWS. Stunning car!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good luck with the sale Wilson! Anything in mind for your next car? (Going to buy one of Mike's again? I think he is selling the Murci and F430. :D)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Few questions...
Are you the original owner?
Has the car had any of the recommended services done. If so, which ones and at what intervals?

Thanks.
I believe I'm the 3rd or 4th owner. Car just had the service where all the fluids are replaced. All work has been done by Bellvue Lambo & PDX Lambo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Getting a good amount of interest in this car. I'm getting the same questions so I thought I'd reply here.

The car has no stories, never been in a accident, no dents, no scratches, interior in perfect condition.

I believe I got the car with around 12K miles and now has 18K in 3 years of my ownership. Before I got the car a brand new clutch was installed on warranty. I don't track or drive the car hard, my guess to clutch life would be 90%. Tires are pretty much brand new prob have 2K miles on them.

From what I know I'm the 3rd owner.

The car/myself are well know over at Ferrarichat.com in the Northwest section. I'm sure you can ask anyone over there about the car and they will tell you it is flawless. The past owners where all in the Northwest as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts