Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, the time has come for me to move on. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this car and I know the new owner will too.

23,500 miles

I am the third owner of the car; the second was a professional detailer in Boston, and the first was in Maine apparently. The car was sold new through Kerbeck Chevrolet in Atlantic City. There were 1,272 Z06 made in this color. Factory options include the memory package and electrochromatic mirrors. It does not have the optional bodyside moldings or the two toned red/black interior.

The car is in great condition, but not a show car. There are imperfections but I'd give the exterior an easy 9 and the interior 9+. It is stored in the garage under a custom fitted cover. I recently had it professionally clayed, polished, sealed, and waxed by Brian @ The Auto Spa in Norman. I have a lot of pictures, and will take any you want to see.

I have spent over $15k in tasteful and some necessary modifications to the car. Pretty much everything that can go wrong on these cars has been replaced. I'm happy to provide full details. The last dyno was 394 RWHP / 385 RWTQ on a DynoJet and the tune is great, it drives very well. The new clutch / transmission setup will handle up to 550 RWHP if you're so inclined. No stories, just a clean and mechanically well sorted all purpose sports car.

The problems that come to mind with the car are light wear on the driver's seat upholstery and the Optima battery will go flat if you don't drive the car for about 3 weeks. It will also drip about 1 drop of oil after driving it, but I've never had to add any.

Exterior:
Electron Blue Metallic
DEPO black front marker lamp housings
LED tail lamps
HID headlights
Front and rear stainless steel fill-ins
Short antenna
15% tint

Interior:
Lloyd mats w/ Z06 logo
Wheel to Wheel cast aluminum gas & dead pedals
Brey-Krause harness bar, lap belt mounts, extinguisher mount
H3R 2.5lb Halotron extinguisher (clean agent)
Caravaggio Race Seats, retains power and memory (real leather, $3000 retail)
G-Force Pro 6 pt. harness

Engine:
Vararam induction (B2 model) with VR power duct & Halltech flow straightener
Powerbond 25% underdrive pulley / balancer
PAC 1218 valvesprings
Comp Cams upgraded trunions
LG Pro longtube headers & high flow converters
Stage 8 locking header bolts
Koolsox plug wire insulators
Elite Engineering catch can
Stock titanium cat-back with bypass (properly TIG welded)
PCM tuning by XP Racing of OKC

Drivetrain:
2010 Z06 shifter, with shortened handle
Tick Performance Level 2 M12 T-56
Monster Level 2 clutch, Chromoly flywheel
Tick Performance adjustable clutch master cylinder & remote bleeder
Stock 3 ribbed 3:42 differential with leaks repaired per GM TSB

Suspension/Chassis:
Russell braided stainless brake lines
Currently ATE Blue DOT4 brake fluid
Lowered the maximum on stock adjustment bolts
Realigned to factory Z06 spec by EuroSport in Norman, OK
1/4" 6061 Aluminum tunnel plate, E2 thermal barrier
Forgestar F14 in gunmetal, 18x9" F | 19x11" R, perfect shape with no damage
Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires, roadforce balanced (275/35R18 | 305/20R19)

$32k negotiable (if you don't agree with the price, PM me, don't junk up the thread)

A full price offer will include the car as described above plus:
Stock Z06 wheels with factory (but not original) tires
Color matched fitted car cover ($200)
Lycra nose bra and mirror covers for roadtrips
GM service manual set ($300)
BMW lifting pucks that fit frame slots ($60)
Projector headlight housings
Aftermarket rear lowering bolts with spherical delrin washers ($120)
Every stock part I have for the car including stock exhaust manifolds with oxygen sensors, original marker lamps, stock shifter, factory tunnel plate
Additional rear Bridgestone 305 rear tire that picked up a nail (fixable)

Legitimate and equitable comps seem hard to find, but I'll listen to any reasonable offers. If you don't want certain parts, I'm also willing to reduce the price. I will show the car by appointment and I'll give you a ride, but no test drives without cash in my hand. I own the car free and clear and have a clean Oklahoma title in my name. Thanks for looking.

Email kerryt1 at gmail.com and I'll supply a phone number.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments.

$32,000 - includes everything
$30,000 - includes what's on the car, but I will remove the seats and aftermarket safety stuff
$28,500 - includes what's on the car, minus seats, safety stuff, and Forgestars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts