Up for sale is my 2003 Porsche 996 Turbo...looking for a sedan so unfortunately, my baby has to go. This car has been meticulously cared for and you will not find a nicer Turbo anywhere else! Always garage kept and never been in any accidents. Must see in person to appreciate..owned by Porsche enthusiast and PCA member.
Rare Slate Gray (special metallic color, $2500 option) with Black Full leather interior and Alcantara headliner (42,XXX miles)
· Third owner - car purchased from fellow enthusiast who meticulously maintained it as have I, original MSRP of $141,000
· X50 Power Package - larger turbochargers increases HP to 444 with Torque of 457 lb-ft. ($17k option!)
· Full leather interior and Alcantara headliner
· Dual X50 polished stainless steel exhaust tips
· PCM Navigation system
· Xenon headlamp package
· Bose Surround sound system
· Porsche crest embossed in headrests
· Wheels painted Slate Gray (accentuates big red brake calipers)
· Recently completed $1400 detail from Bob Willis at AutoConcierge (exterior/interior, wheels, engine bay), paint shines better than new and car is in Concours condition
· Premier clear bra installed ($1200) to protect front hood/bumper, headlights, side mirrors from rock chips and road grime
· Clean CarFax report!
· All service records, documentation, books, 2nd set of keys, Title In Hand
· Car washed at least once every other week, no dents, dings, scratches, curb rash, etc., interior leather is like new (cleaned/conditioned regularly)!
Please PM me if interested in the car and showing can be arranged. Serious inquiries only. No trades will be considered. Thanks for looking!
Price: $51,500 or BEST OFFER
(KBB value is $58,000 for GOOD condition, which this car is and more!!)
Car located in SF Bay Area...L4P members who have seen this car in person at Santana Row can attest to the car's mint condition