Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
may i ask where you bought this car? it brings back sooo many memories my father was the largest dealer for them, out of fort lauderdale.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
may i ask where you bought this car? it brings back sooo many memories my father was the largest dealer for them, out of fort lauderdale.
That's cool, I know there were dealers in FL & TX & a few other places. I got it from the original owner who lives here in LA very close to me. He bought it directly from Qvale.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's cool, I know there were dealers in FL & TX & a few other places. I got it from the original owner who lives here in LA very close to me. He bought it directly from Qvale.
O great! i love these cars such an interesting look, and such history, im sure you are familiar with the whole qvale and mangusta story

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I almost bought one of these a while back. Its a fun car and I love how the hard top works. Nice thing is its a Ford 4.6 SVT engine so you can take it to any ford dealer to work on it normally.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
seems like a really unique car, just wish i had the spare money laying around. being that i work for Ford, repairs would be cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts