Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 E39 M5 with 12K original miles on it.
Titanium Silver over Black leather with Titanium trim
One owner vehicle with clean carfax, all original paint, no accidents, no stories
Updated headlights and tail lights with Original BMW parts not replicas
Updated Navigation to the wide screen and DVD based system.
Rogue engineering short shifter and muffler back exhaust, have original parts if desired
Valentine One radar and diffuser with laser jammer with display in the center rear view mirror.
Rogue installed engine temp conversion kit (so the temp is more accurate and doesn't bog down performance)
Dinan front strut brace
It has Bluetooth, Sirius satellite and i Pod adapter all factory
It has Shark injector that I removed but is easily re installed in 15 minutes if so desired
It also has a new fatter steering wheel from the 2003 model M5.
This car is immaculate inside and out, the cleanest low mileage M5 in the country.
Asking 36k obo

For Pics: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/164677-f-s-2000-e39-m5-12k-original-miles.html

Email Me here: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Nice, GLWS. def post pics.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still has the new car smell

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
You're really tugging at my heart strings with this one. I'd love to own it as that car (2000 M5 silver / black with sport interior) has a sentimental meaning to me.

Unfortunately I'm smart enough to know that when I buy it and put 30k miles on it in year 1, it will no longer be worth the premium it demands as a 1-owner low milage, pristine car.

If, however, I happen to win the lottery (which will be hard because I don't actually play it) this is the first car I would buy :thumb:

Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're really tugging at my heart strings with this one. I'd love to own it as that car (2000 M5 silver / black with sport interior) has a sentimental meaning to me.

Unfortunately I'm smart enough to know that when I buy it and put 30k miles on it in year 1, it will no longer be worth the premium it demands as a 1-owner low milage, pristine car.

If, however, I happen to win the lottery (which will be hard because I don't actually play it) this is the first car I would buy :thumb:

Best of luck with the sale!
Haha...
thanks for the kind words....and i'll take it a step further. If i happen to win the lottery i think i'll just give it to you since you seem to appreciate it's awesomeness...;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
AMAZING!!!!!! IDK how you only put 12k on it, the e39 M5 is one of my favorite cars to drive. The sound is :drool:

GLWS!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've had many M cars.... amazing vehicles

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cars gotta go to a good home............

PRice drop to 34K

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cars gotta move

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
30k takes this.........................

1 - 20 of 26 Posts