Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Stick around, be part of the community! You'll have 100 posts in no time, gain credibility, and that car wont be for sale long.

·
Registered
411 Posts
What a great looking car, clearly a lot has been done to this car. Hopefully for you it doesn't get deleted, I'm sure it'll be a quick sale! Best of luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much gentlemen. Hopefully it doesn't get erased so it can go to a new home soon, and I will stick around as I'm hopefully buying something else in the near future.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
If it had an LSX swap I would be on this like herpes on a whore...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can always do the swap yourself. It would save you tons of money with all the stuff it has. You could easily part the engine out and make enough to do the swap!

·
Registered
17 Posts
saw this car in person at first class fitment 2012, this thing is sweet

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah Im the new owner. I was picked up for flight school so I will be moving a lot the next 2-3 years and I dont have a closed trailer to transport it around so Im going to sell it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In the Rx7 forum people are more into the stock look of the car, and I feel that in ebay people wont know much about whats been put on the car. This might not be a luxury ferrari, lambo, or something like that but its extreamly nice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.