Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is selling his 1991 Lamborghini Diablo. He hit something, not another car and there is front damage. The car still drives, just has damage on the side fenders, front bumper and driver door. Doesnt look that bad... He owns a body shop in Rosemead, CA so if anyone is interested you can go down there and check it out. He says it has 19000km which is like 12000 miles he says. Original miles, runs great.

Hes asking $45k for the car as is or $55k if he fixes the damage..

Here are some pics that he sent me and I will be taking some better pics when i go down there tomorrow.

HE ALSO HAS A 1997 Ferrari 355 that is immaculate and wants $55k, and A 2006 BMW 760LI Mint.

·
Registered
816 Posts
i would never want to buy a wrecked Lamborghini of any sort, but 55k fixed is awfully cheap. LOL. Does he do good work?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
55 fixed and a ppi?

ppi shows no damage beneath the skin I pay. PPI shows damage under the skin he pays. ask your friend if that would seem fair to him.
car comes with service records?

PM me his number if he would be interested on the above.

·
Registered
816 Posts
well im pretty sure it's 45k as is or 55k fixed. Isn't that pretty much what you are offering?

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How salvage? There's no frame damage. I'll shoot you his info and you guys can talk.

And yeah, he does some pretty clean work. Regular car damage and also show cars... Paint, fiberglass, conversions, etc...

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Really depends on who this shop is and the quality.

And title designation is a big deal.

·
Registered
847 Posts
If he can fix it properly, $55k is a good buy.
I agree I haven't seen one cheaper than $80k. If it can be repaired nicely and the title is clear it's a no brainer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts