Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the one from the thread in American Autos http://www.luxury4play.com/american-auto/172193-its-always-fun-give-back.html

It's actually a 1949, the truck has mildly built 454 in it with a Turbo 400 trans. House of Kolor paint, looks black in the photos, but it actually VERY DARK green. You only really notice it when the light hits it right. Custom airbrushing, custom interior, with aftermarket gauges. The cab is chopped and channeled. It has a '32 front end and 49 bed.

I think the truck is pretty much as nice as you'll find for a driver. My dad has taken extremely good care of it, but isn't afraid to drive it to shows either. Lately he's won two "Best of Shows" and had another Top 20 Best of Show. The only thing in my opinion I would add to the truck immediately would be an upgraded front braking system, it's still old school and my dad was like, "This is how brakes were when I was younger." so he didn't find it as annoying as I did.

Price is $25,000 OBO, lots of people interested in the first 48 hours, just waiting to see some offers. It is located in Northern FL. We're looking to move it fast, so I'm willing to negotiate some.

View attachment 127561
View attachment 127569
View attachment 127577
View attachment 127585
View attachment 127593

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good looking rod! Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: The New Black

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEW PRICE $22,000 OBO!

Someone is going to get a good deal here soon. That's the last time I'm lowering the price, I will entertain reasonable offers, let's go ;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts