Luxury4Play.com banner

FS: 1 of 8 CLK63 AMG Black Series

951 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  pshep138 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
There's a red one around where I live. I knew the clk63 was special but I never knew there was only 8 of them in that color!
GLWS! super clean!

Reactions: The Oss
#7 ·
Just wanted to give anyone who's interested a heads up that the eBay auction for this car is ending on Saturday! (Currently has 14 watchers)

If your interested or have any questions please feel free to private message me and or click the link below to get all the cars info!

Mercedes CLK63 Black Series For Sale | CarNinja

#8 ·
I apologize for the ancient thread bump, but does this car happen to still be available, or did it sell? I see the CarNinja page is still up.

#9 ·
I decided to keep the car, currently have a set of ADV.1's coming in for it. But for the right price everything is for sale.

Please contact me through the provided email on the CarNinja page located in the Contact section on the right side. Email preferred.

Thanks

#10 ·
"For the right price" doesn't sound good for me. :lol:

I think I may have a buyer for it. Let me discuss with them and I will email you if interested. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.