Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS – 22” ADV wheels and Tires from a 2012 s550

just lowered price to $4,495.... check out ebay :wink::wink:

"FS – 22” ADV wheels from a 2012 s550 I have a set of almost brand new wheels (ADV.1) and tires with TMPS that are coming off of my 2012 Mercedes s550. I had them completely cleaned up by wheels boutique (miami) and they are on ebay. They are handling the sell for me since I am getting another set of wheels for another car. So they will not fit : ( if interested, please go to ebay (for all the details and more photo's) or send me a PM"

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I cannot believe that I still have these wheels. Is there a reason why they are still here ??? to expensive, design, brand ??? need to go ....

reduced even more

REDUCTION to $4,150 + shipping or if you pick them up in Miami
at Wheels Boutique (they are nice enough to handle the sale for me)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crazy,
back listed on ebay.... I still can not believe these are still here. I spent 3 times the amount of what I am trying to sell them for... Any reason that they are still here ???

now I am curious...
style, color, finish, brand ??? WTF... a perfect set of wheels....

just ask Wheels Boutique

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
REDUCED AGAIN..........
wow, just reduced to $3,995 on ebay + shipping.........
these are a almost a brand new set of wheels. You will not find another set that is in this condition for this price (IMHO) ...... Need to get rid of .....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I'd grab these without hesitation if I had something with the same fitment. Money just doesn't circulate in a lot of forums anymore. Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hard to believe these haven't sold. Less and less sales are circulating in forums. It's a shame I can't use these. GLWS.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
price reduction

great set of wheels at a crazy price

price reduction to $3,495.00 plus shipping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts