Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... the owner (one of) of factory five has ventured into a green company called Smyth Performance. its a kit car based on mkIV vw jetta/golf platform. will accept any powerplant though his concept behind it was using tdi cars to run off bio-diesel. follow his facebook page with updates on the kit build multiple times a day. its been an interesting journey as i've followed it since the concept and watch it evolve over the last few months. he posted on several forums asking for input and basically letting enthusiasts help choose what direction the car should follow in. watching him build something from scratch in real time has been amazing... hope some of you guys enjoy this as much as i have. btw, i'm Brandon and this is my first post here. :)

facebook: Smyth Performance | Facebook

thecarlounge: VWVortex.com - vw kit car - mk4

factory five: Time to talk :) Mark Smith - FFCars.com - Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

·
Registered
196 Posts
interesting but honestly I hope this comes out better than some of the other "kit car projects" out there they always seem be missing a certain something .... quality

1 - 3 of 3 Posts