Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd pass this deal along to you all in case you have any friends or family coming for the Holidays and they need a hotel room (or they're staying at your house and YOU need a hotel room) :D

Feel free to pass it along to your friends and family as well!

The newly built Courtyard by Marriott San Jose/Campbell
www.marriott.com/sjccc

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I live right by that place, was wondering what it looked like on the inside. Thanks for the hook up. I think I'm going to send my wife there for a night without the kids! LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live right by that place, was wondering what it looked like on the inside. Thanks for the hook up. I think I'm going to send my wife there for a night without the kids! LOL
Hahaha great idea! :clap:
If you're able to contact me in advance, I'll upgrade the room to the slightly larger "Business King" room and maybe have a small bottle of wine or something placed in the room for her from you. :)
Enjoy!

The upgraded "Business King" room:

We also have 2 room Suites available, but with only a couple of them, I can't do the same great discount of $59 :wink: But here's what it looks like:

Hotel Photo Albums: Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Campbell's photosets on Flickr

Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Wow, the courtyard looks awesome! Thanks for sharing Toby. I stayed at the Morgan Hill location for my wedding and I was glad that it after the renovation

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Drew! It really is a great, fun property and I'm happy to pass on some savings to anyone that could use it. Fortunately it's a brand new hotel, building and all, so we have no renovation needed for quite a while I hope. :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Good God $59, maybe I get a room for each one of the shorties and for me and just move in at that rate. It'll cost me less than my house payment at that rate. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
great deal Toby, we will try to use it on one of those crazy shopping days and might have some FAM over that wants to stay in the area...

thanks!!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Thats a great deal, and its right around the corner from us as well!

You guys wouldn't happen to be hiring would you? :whistle:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!! How long did it take to finish?
Thanks! It took about a year to build the hotel and open the doors. The actual opening date was on February 11, 2010. The hotel has been doing great so far!

Good God $59, maybe I get a room for each one of the shorties and for me and just move in at that rate. It'll cost me less than my house payment at that rate. Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha great idea! AND you don't have to clean up after them and have them make the bed! :D
Good seeing you at the Lexus LFA event too, btw!

great deal Toby, we will try to use it on one of those crazy shopping days and might have some FAM over that wants to stay in the area...

thanks!!
Thanks Alex! Yes, great chance to get some fam out of your place but still have a nice place for them to stay nearby. :)

Thats a great deal, and its right around the corner from us as well!

You guys wouldn't happen to be hiring would you? :whistle:
Thanks! Hope it can be of some use for you. :)

LOL, if you're on this forum, I'm pretty sure we couldn't afford to hire you. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts