·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally allowed to release the pics!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Wow, that is surprisingly really cool looking. Wheels are a perfect match. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are a few more. Thanks again Jordan for working with us on this project, and for the amazing bagels, and cookies too.
I'll make you a bagel anytime sweety :clap:

·
Registered
670 Posts
i like the shirts... subtle..classy..in a "i fucked your mother" type of way.. kudos!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
sweet automatic honda with racing seats bro!
unfortunately we didn't have a choice when it came to transmission options. Sorry to disappoint.

It looks really good, but isn't this a car from the category 'all show, absolutely no go'?
It is for now. We have a bunch of obligations with our partners who helped us with the build so it will be on tour for the majority of next year up and down the East coast. After that, we have plans for a six speed swap and a forced induction kit but that wont be until the middle of next year.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
It is 6 speed only here, and I've read about forced induction. How does that go with a hybrid?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice Bentley, is it yours :eek:
lol

I dig the look of these actually. It just kills me that they didn't give it enough power to properly represent itself as a modern CRX.
Fortune Cookie have big plan to make many fast (asian voice) :bow1:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That looks amazingly good. The only thing I don't like about the car itself is the overstated deck lid glass (reminiscent of the CRX), other than that it looks awesome.

I don't know much about this car, is it FWD or AWD? I'm assuming the wider rear wheels/tires are just for looks and not the drive wheels?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts