Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some one local who wants a paracord watch band. I will make you one, but all i ask is for a review and pics of it. I would prefer a pam, lum tec, bell and ross, or something similar. No rolex, as i have 2.

I would need your watch for maybe 1/2 hour, where you can sit and watch me with it. I would literally make it right there in front of you.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one wants one?

If this doesnt work, guess some one else is getting it. I just am not sure of filament.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Woo!

I have a g-shock wanting paracord or a suunto core (just ordered it online, can I even swap bands out?)

I could send you the watch or drop off as I'm just outside Barrington.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woo!

I have a g-shock wanting paracord or a suunto core (just ordered it online, can I even swap bands out?)

I could send you the watch or drop off as I'm just outside Barrington.
we could just meet up some where, and ill make it right there. But i will send you a pm with my info. I have never had a gshock, but i would assume this will work.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Yummm Pam + Paracord

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got two people. let me get these done, and ill send out probably 3 or 4 more. then take it from there.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally got the clasps in yesterday, and i will be sending out pms/texts later today.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Rock on, I just bought a Suunto Core that will match perfectly with some paracord, the watch also uses a 24mm strap. The GShock maybe a no go as I think it's a bit of a pita to remove the strap.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just got home from an emergency call. sending out pms now

·
Registered
386 Posts
Met up with Mikey yesterday and he knocked out the paracord strap. First impression: awesome. Will beat it up for a week and post a full review then.

Thanks again Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts