Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guy owns various real estate properties around the country.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
861 Posts
With 9000 apt. complexes, it should be
1) Veneno Roadster
2) McLaren P1
3) RR Drophead
4) LaFerrari

HAHAHA!

Aventador
Orange Mclaren MP4-12C
RR Ghost

And others, I can't remember

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful Enzo

Different strokes for different folks. I could have all the money in the world and I would never buy a veneno, laferrari, or drophead.
4 million for that veneno is a bit much. If I had the means, I'd try to stick to cars no more than 1.2 million.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
848 Posts
Looks awesome!

So is it 9,000 complexs or units? Makes a bit of a difference.

Hell, even if it's 9,000 units. That's still like 35-40 buildings. Still not bad at all.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Looks awesome!

So is it 9,000 complexs or units? Makes a bit of a difference.

Hell, even if it's 9,000 units. That's still like 35-40 buildings. Still not bad at all.
I seriously doubt that it's complexes. If it were, it'd be roughly 190 complexes per state...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Frank Barefield is President of Abbey Residential, LLC, a real estate development company which owns a portfolio of half a billion dollars of multi-family properties. Barefield received a BS degree from the University of Alabama and an MBA degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham where he was elected to Beta Gamma Sigma National Scholastic Honor Society. Barefield is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and graduated from the University of South Alabama Banking School where he was valedictorian.

Acquisitions and Development | Abbey Residential

1 - 20 of 30 Posts