Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I hope they actually use decent graphics this time. FM3 still looked like a modified last-gen game.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I hope they come out on ps3... my 360 bit the dust

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Cant wait to see some gameplay other then what they showed with the Kinnect.

Benzos, a lot of those clips are shots from top gear episodes.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I can't wait! I was very disappointed with GT5. I think it was the most over hyped game in history. I sold my copy after a few days once I learned none of my favorite tracks were in the game I couldn't get Porsche cars (No RUF doesn't count). Nor were there ALMS cars. And the graphics weren't any better then Forza unless you were taking still shots in Photo mode once in actual game play it was a wash.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ooooo damn i cant wait for this!! looks sick!

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I can't wait! I was very disappointed with GT5. I think it was the most over hyped game in history. I sold my copy after a few days once I learned none of my favorite tracks were in the game I couldn't get Porsche cars (No RUF doesn't count). Nor were there ALMS cars. And the graphics weren't any better then Forza unless you were taking still shots in Photo mode once in actual game play it was a wash.
+1 - it disgusted me

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really liked FM2, but I've been hooked on GT5 because my Logitech G25 doesn't work with the 360 and it makes the racing games so much better

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
forza will never be on ps3, just like gtr will never be on xbox.

But I will be getting this

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts