Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Ryan is doing a badass 6-part series on Network A that debuts next Wednesday. It's going to kick some serious ass. One of the vids is dual-control drifting where Ryan steers and works the e-brake on the driver's side and Chris Forsberg works the pedals and shifter on the passenger side. He also rented Mt. Ascutney in VT to film Off Season 2...epic.
:D

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Just wait for Off Season Part 2. It's seriously gonna be incredibly rad. I think Ryan said it will be the last episode in the series. Entirely worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I just stumbled upon his stuff on Network A a couple weeks ago. Seems like an awesome guy and I'm jealous of how much fun he has lol. The opposite pedals and steering wheel thing was pretty interesting to watch.

Reactions: Turbology

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Thanks for the kind words man, and as rad as he seems in these videos, he's equally as rad in person. We did the firewall conversion for that latest video at CIP Motorsports in Milford, CT, one of Ryan's first ever sponsors. Fueled by Chipotle haha!
:D

·
5,744 Posts
Ryan looks like he has nothing but fun. Guy doesn't take life too serious, and loves what he does.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Good Morning Markus,

That's Ryan in a nutshell, part of the reason he is such a good dude. He isn't pretentious and doesn't take himself too seriously, so he really knows how to have fun.
:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just stumbled upon his stuff on Network A a couple weeks ago. Seems like an awesome guy and I'm jealous of how much fun he has lol. The opposite pedals and steering wheel thing was pretty interesting to watch.

He has the dream job

Good Morning Markus,

That's Ryan in a nutshell, part of the reason he is such a good dude. He isn't pretentious and doesn't take himself too seriously, so he really knows how to have fun.
The few times we've hungout, hes been super rad, always joking and doing crazy stuff. The DA guys know how to rage! Whats your affiliation with those guys?

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
The few times we've hungout, hes been super rad, always joking and doing crazy stuff. The DA guys know how to rage! Whats your affiliation with those guys?
Definitely! Ryan dates one of my oldest friends from middle school so he is down this way pretty often and we kick it. We did the LRHD conversion at CIP Motorsports in Milford, Ryan's first major sponsor when he got into drifting.

Thanks for posting this, the guy truly has skills.
My pleasure, Ryan is a super rad dude, glad to share his talent with other homies who appreciate it.
:wink:

61 - 80 of 147 Posts