Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“See What People Will do for a Hublot”

Reports out of Europe are that Bernie Ecclestone, the CEO of Formula One, was recently attacked in London by thieves who wanted his Hublot watch. Word is that Bernie resisted and fought back, but sustained some ugly injuries during the attack. Poor guy! He seems like a tough old dog, though! And apparently a good spirited chap, too — Ecclestone took a photo of himself and send it to Hublot Chief Jean-Claude Biver with the caption “See what people will do for a Hublot.” Never ones to miss an opportunity, Biver and Ecclestone have decided to make the actual photo the centerpiece of a Hublot print ad that will run in the Financial Times and the International Herald Tribune later this week.

Saw this on this site,

Perpetuelle.com Blog

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I suspect this isn't the photo from the incident scene, hospital nor police station but a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt. His suit/shirt is clean and pressed…facial injuries appear to be enhanced with makeup/photoshop.

I have to give them credit for capitalizing on an unfortunate event…that's business.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dam I missed that^^. I typed in Bernie Ecclerstone didnt see anything, guess I should of looked harder. Thanks man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts