Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself to the forum my name is Eric I am 22 years old and have been on here for a couple of months now but have not had time to make a formal intro. I work for a precious metals investment firm. (I trade gold mostly) And over the past year I have helped set up a cigar biz from scratch. Should have product in about a month. Blended in one in Nicaragua and one in the Dominican in the Fuente Plantations wrapped in African Cameroon. Been Smoking a couple a day since the samples have arrived 5 days ago. I love the lifestyle on here and respect those that trully live it and the ones that are working hard to get there. I dont have any tricked out cars just my "Daddy car" (Infiniti M45) and my "bitch car" (BMW Z4) impulsive buy for a 19 year old dont judge! I once posted pics of my penthouse on another thread but was the last post and no one got to enjoy it so I will post them here along with one of the cigars I am currently producing.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hey SupraGeex.. im going around London on Sat.. i will try and hunt a Veyron down for you. Expect another "Cars of London" thread over the weekend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not much done to the cars I do have a suede interior in the M though. I'll have to snap a couple

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Hey SupraGeex.. im going around London on Sat.. i will try and hunt a Veyron down for you. Expect another "Cars of London" thread over the weekend.
Nice, I heard the Pur Sang is hanging around @ the Dorchester (again) with license plate 90907 (If I recall correctly).. Some close ups or detail shots would mean alot to me :bow1:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Im going to be around that way specifically for those hotels.. so if i see it i will take mucho pics :sheckit:

oh and sorry, didnt mean to hijack your post mate..

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
WELCOME! Coy & I are originally from your area (we still head back for holidays!) and we have some AWESOME members there! Will have to plan a "Happy Hour" next time we are in town!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all! @ Allyson sounds great I live on Main st so there is no shortage of places to do a nice happy hour!

Cheers!

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts