Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
looks like Tiffany and Forgiato finally decided to get together.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahahahaha!!

Well I like the Papa Snuff blue that is being used by Exotics mostly. Gives it some flavor.

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

·
Registered
310 Posts
seriously haters gon hate.. but it certainly blows my mind how forgiato always manages to get their wheels on such high end projects from day one whether or not it looks good is ones opinion but im sure they could care less. Im going to assume first widebody c7 and its rocking forgiatos. Their booths at shows are all exotics I just dont know how they do it. Props

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously haters gon hate.. but it certainly blows my mind how forgiato always manages to get their wheels on such high end projects from day one whether or not it looks good is ones opinion but im sure they could care less. Im going to assume first widebody c7 and its rocking forgiatos. Their booths at shows are all exotics I just dont know how they do it. Props
Truth.

Hey I'm not sayin this is everyone's cup o tea. But considering how new/model the car is, the widening looks well done, they went with a typically Euro Exotic paint scheme, and color matched shoes... Definite kudos.
I'd rock the wheels off it!

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Hmmm, not sure how I feel about it. I hate the wheels but I can't completely say I'm against the idea of widebody c7. Then again, anyone could tell my bias with widebody vettes considering the background wallpaper on my mac. :whistle:

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think it looks great aside from the wheels. I might do a 'shop tomorrow in a less loud color to see if more people like it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
My friends shop in Paramount built those cars. One sold to some guy in Dubai and the other he built for AC at Forgiato. Love it or hate it, they are badass!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts