Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have visited the 12 hours of Zandvoort in the Netherlands. 3 Aussie Ford Focus V8's were competing in this endurance race. It was the first time I saw these cars on track. They are equipped with a 5.0 litre ford coyote V8. During the race I shot a few videos of these racers.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Love the look of the sedan over the hatch, wish theyd do a sedan version of the ST and I'd be all over it!

Reactions: dotyy

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I'd buy that in a minute! Are these going to be in the Australian Super Car Series? Of all racing on a street track, The ASCS is the most brutal series ever. I have the series set to record, but I haven't seen those cars. Are they part of it or are they going to be?

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Love the look of the sedan over the hatch, wish theyd do a sedan version of the ST and I'd be all over it!
Yeah, I wouldn't mind rocking an ST sedan either.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Apparently they're coming out with a sedan ST/RS in 2016? Guess we'll see.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd buy that in a minute! Are these going to be in the Australian Super Car Series? Of all racing on a street track, The ASCS is the most brutal series ever. I have the series set to record, but I haven't seen those cars. Are they part of it or are they going to be?
Sorry for the late response. I'm not sure if they will be competing in the Australian Super Car Series. All I know is that they will be competing in the 24H Series.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

I agree. If they added the body features of the hatch ST to the sedan like wider fenders and agressive bumper I would be in love. I currently drive the old ST that no one knows about lol. 2005 ZX4 ST. It's a pretty decent car, but I wish it had the turbo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts