Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you store them?

Tie rack, hanger, rolled up in a drawer?

Due to the job offer, I have recently upped my tie collection. For the mean time, they have been on a hanger in the closet, however, I have noticed that this creates creasing.

Read that rolling them up loosely is the best way to store, so I have done so.

What about you guys?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Def tie rack. I have maybe 50 but really use them less and less.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Have a couple of the mechanical tie racks that rotate like the cleaners....each holds 50. I have too many ties. :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys...

Seems like tie rack is ideal. Dont have too many yet, so rolling is a good option as it seems to not leave any creases, but they do take up a good amount of space when rolled

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i just throw mine in the drawer, and when i need it i just take it out and steam it... the only ones i take care of are the real silk ones. I have a rack for them

·
Registered
390 Posts
i just throw mine in the drawer, and when i need it i just take it out and steam it... the only ones i take care of are the real silk ones. I have a rack for them
Same here. I have probably close 150-175 ties. The silk ones are on a rack. The rest... Back seat, passenger seat, rolled up, still in the box ECT.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Same here. I have probably close 150-175 ties. The silk ones are on a rack. The rest... Back seat, passenger seat, rolled up, still in the box ECT.
haha, dont forget about the classic... still tied and hung around the door knob...

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Rolled up, and steam/iron when needed. It's the way to go. Hanging is a hassle.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
tie rack, organized by color :)
Haha I do the same, Pink on one rack, red on another, then one for blue and then I have an assorted rack with yellow, green and purple, etc. Tie rack FTW though. I love it because I can see what the ties look like side by side.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I hang my tires up on a tie rack.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts