Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are registered for GCC and would like to be in the VIP area post up here. I need a complete list by Thursday, let me know what car you are bringing. If you don't post in here by Thursday then I may not have a spot for you in the VIP since they are premium.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
put me in the VIP tent....you know my shit is show worthy haha....i might need one of those l4p banners to hide all the cracks on the windshield from all those runs.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Chris, you got it Bro, I heard from Arturo also so that makes 4 of us including Jesse and Corey is in the Show so his car will be separate from us.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yea i'm pretty sure i'll be there....with my friend who's the photographer for the event, does the VIP area cost more? =)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The VIP area is the same $20 and you'll get to meet all of the Tri State L4P guys. That's where we'll be chillin

·
Registered
163 Posts
sounds great, is my car going to be in there too or just me? (if it is i need to clean it up before i head out lol)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your car will be parked with all of the L4P cars but you need to post it up in the other thread so I get you on the list to get your car in, did you register yet?

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greg I will be able to make it. Count me in. Do I have to register ahead of time?
Awesome Jay, yes please register in the original GCC thread posted by MAC it's $20 and I'll make sure you get your car into the VIP area with us.

yea i already registered, which thread do i have to post up in?
You are good to go

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
In there! I'm registered :D

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
hmm... i guess if chilling with the people i normally chill with is something people are doing im down.

Greg i donated just to help out, didnt even see this. you need/want a V parked with you guys?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
im down, im all registered

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
just ordered my stuff to put my wheels together finally, car should be looking good for the show

1 - 20 of 43 Posts