Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I'm thinking about downsizing my watch collection a bit and as much as I love my Big Pilot it just hasn't got much wrist time lately :(. I bought the watch brand new earlier this year (end of April 2010) and it is in perfect condition.

$8600. (PRICE DROP - $8500 SHIPPED - via wire)

I'll take bank wire or paypal (at the buyers expense). Shipping is at the buyers expense as well (this way you can choose how fast the watch gets to you - overnight, next day, etc).

I can be reached by email: mark.chapparone AT gmail DOT com

I've got all boxes and papers, warranty card, tags, stickers, and the IWC cleaning cloth, everything.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Beautiful! I thought about picking one of these up last week.. GLWS!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
glws

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the kind words!!

Dino, haha nice vid...I'm sure I'll end up with something, who knows at this point

Norfolk, I didn't end up getting the Breitling but I got a PAM and and B&R

Jason, thank you! I knew you wouldn't posting to ask why I am selling after such a short period of time because you are just as bad (if not worse) than I am with holding on to pieces!!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Jason, thank you! I knew you wouldn't posting to ask why I am selling after such a short period of time because you are just as bad (if not worse) than I am with holding on to pieces!!
:lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

I've been downsizing too. I think my collection has been heading to the right direction lately:)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

I've been downsizing too. I think my collection has been heading to the right direction lately:)
I hear ya, I feel bad for the watches I don't wear when I know someone else will enjoy it more than I am.

I hear you are buying some 'ole beat up PAM's huh :laugh:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I updated my original post with a picture of box and papers and everything else. Only thing not pictured is the IWC cleaning cloth (which will also be included, of course).

Thank you for looking.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts