Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, dealership called me up and I'm going to order a Porsche Macan and trick it out for my daughter.

So, will be selling a 2012 Q5 3.2 (16 year old girl driven) 4,500 miles
Matte Black wrapped, BBS Wheels, Painted Calipers....

Q5 1.jpg Q5 2.jpg Q5 3.jpg

3.2 QUATTRO (AWD) 6-SPEED TIPTRONIC WITH BANG AND OLUFSEN SOUND SYSTEM, AUDO PARKING SYSTEM PLUS WITH REAR VIEW CAMERA, AUDI MMI NAVIGATION PLUS CD/DVD PLAYER, AUDI SIDE ASSIST, AUDI ADAPTIVE LIGHT CONTROL, THERMO CUPHOLDER, AUDI ADVANCE KEY, TOW HITCH FOR Q5 WITH SIDE ASSIST, REAR SIDE AIRBAG SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINTS, ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS, ALL WEATHER TRUNK LINER, SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO, THREE ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, 19 INCH ALLOYS (and 20' BBS Wheels) , TPMS, HEATED 12 WAY POWER FRONT SEATS, DRIVER MEMORY, LEATHER INTERIOR, ROOF RAILS WITH CROSS BARS, WOOD INLAYS, 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEATS, AUDI MUSIC INTERFACE, AUDI XENON PLAUS HEADLAMPS, LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, LIGHT AN DRAIN SENSORS, PRIVACY GLASS, POWER TAILGATE

Reactions: vtiracing08

·
Banned
8 Posts
So, dealership called me up and I'm going to order a Porsche Macan and trick it out for my daughter.

So, will be selling a 2012 Q5 3.2 (16 year old girl driven) 4,500 miles
Matte Black wrapped, BBS Wheels, Painted Calipers....

View attachment 97921 View attachment 97929 View attachment 97937

3.2 QUATTRO (AWD) 6-SPEED TIPTRONIC WITH BANG AND OLUFSEN SOUND SYSTEM, AUDO PARKING SYSTEM PLUS WITH REAR VIEW CAMERA, AUDI MMI NAVIGATION PLUS CD/DVD PLAYER, AUDI SIDE ASSIST, AUDI ADAPTIVE LIGHT CONTROL, THERMO CUPHOLDER, AUDI ADVANCE KEY, TOW HITCH FOR Q5 WITH SIDE ASSIST, REAR SIDE AIRBAG SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINTS, ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS, ALL WEATHER TRUNK LINER, SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO, THREE ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL, 19 INCH ALLOYS (and 20' BBS Wheels) , TPMS, HEATED 12 WAY POWER FRONT SEATS, DRIVER MEMORY, LEATHER INTERIOR, ROOF RAILS WITH CROSS BARS, WOOD INLAYS, 60/40 SPLIT FOLD REAR SEATS, AUDI MUSIC INTERFACE, AUDI XENON PLAUS HEADLAMPS, LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS, LIGHT AN DRAIN SENSORS, PRIVACY GLASS, POWER TAILGATE
quite a monster, i would say! nice car,man!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Apologies to go all out of topic here, but what's the ETA of Macan on US soil anyway?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm told early spring.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
GLWS! My parents are making me buy all my mods :eek:hwell: Also, in the above post you forgot the [/QUOTE] tag.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the deal, she's almost 17 we have one kid...She's a 4.2 student and does what we ask. Why not.....

Reactions: ackroydb

·
Banned
308 Posts
Here's the deal, she's almost 17 we have one kid...She's a 4.2 student and does what we ask. Why not.....
As long as she doesn't drive recklessly (I guess you would know from the brake usage and/or tickets), and if she doesn't constantly brag about her cars to her friends, you said it right. Why not?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts