Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've finally hit my 100 posts, so let's see if I can try this without getting flamed to death.

First and foremost, I am selling this car for a friend. He has asked me to be his broker for his car sales. I have known him for years and I am very familiar with the car, I was there the day he got it home. I will answer any questions to the best of my ability, or I can always reach out to the owner if need be. I am not a dealer, simply trying to help out a friend.

Obviously, the car for sale here is a 2007 Noble M400. The car is chassis # NUS0214. Mileage as of today reads 3,217. One owner since new. It was originally imported to 1G Racing in Florida and then built by Greg Robb in Indiana, one of the premiere US Noble builders/installers. The car has been modified with a custom exhaust done by Mr. Robb, larger high downforce carbon fiber wing that offers more adjustability than the stock unit, and tuned by Troy at Performance Autowerks. The car also features five point Impact Racing harnesses rigged through the stock seats (no modification to the seats), and Forgeline wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero tires. The car made 420 RWHP when it was tuned.

This car is wicked fast. Honestly, I don't think people quite realize just how fast these are. I know I didn't. When these came out, performance was on par with the Enzo and the Carrera GT. 0 - 60 in 3.2, 11.2 in the 1/4, and over 1.0G on a skidpad. When the boost comes on in this car, it is hilarious. It almost warps your perception by how quickly it accelerates. There are not a lot of cars you will run into on the street that will be faster than this.

The car is located in Nebraska, and features a clean and valid Nebraska title, so licensing in your state should be a breeze. Price is $55,000. If the buyer would like the car shipped, they are 100% responsible for arranging shipping. Inspections are welcome. Please contact me here with any further questions, I can also be reached via telephone. PM me and I will provide you my phone number. Thanks for looking.

Now, onto photos... I have about 55 photos of the car in total in this Flickr album.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I feel like all your posts are invalid now, knowing that you had motivation for posting. :(

I love Rossion's, but for 55k this seems to be a nice track toy. Any video clips of exhaust or anything? GLWS.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like all your posts are invalid now, knowing that you had motivation for posting. :(

I love Rossion's, but for 55k this seems to be a nice track toy. Any video clips of exhaust or anything? GLWS.
Oh no no no no. To be totally honest, this is one of my favorite forums I have joined. You guys are going to have to put up with my posts for a good while going forward.

No video clips of the exhaust right now, but I could easily get some if anyone was interested. And yeah, I can't think of another track toy I'd rather buy for 55, especially nothing that feels like this and goes like this.

Reactions: Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
610 Posts
Free bump, but, I'm more interested in that straight axle gasser '56 back there.

Clean Noble though. Attainable speed for sure. Price is reasonable for what you're getting. They're curious little cars with polarizing style, but they're good quality considering their build numbers.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Free bump, but, I'm more interested in that straight axle gasser '56 back there.

Clean Noble though. Attainable speed for sure. Price is reasonable for what you're getting. They're curious little cars with polarizing style, but they're good quality considering their build numbers.
A lot of people have recognized the gasser, it was featured on the TV show 'Hard Shine' on Velocity. Todd Haas 57 Chevy 150

And it's a '57. :)

Reactions: Nolan

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries, it's almost impossible to tell from that photo anyway.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone? Anyone at all? I'll be going to the owner's garage this Friday, so if anyone has questions or photo requests, get them to me.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, car is sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts