Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Bronze Sponsor
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Asking Price $85,000.00

Up For Sale is one of the nicest 65 Chevelles in the World: This 65 is a National Show Winner and has been recognized by many Magazines and has articals done on it. Along with the sale I will give copies of the magazines and some documentation of the car while it was being built i do have . The car is amazing to say the least and is absolutely beautiful in EVERY WAY!! The body is arrow straight with beautiful lines the Paint on this car is amazing and is one of the finest paint jobs i have seen in a long time. the car will be featured in super chevy magazine in june 2012. so be the talk of the town when you buy this car and then the magazine comes out with your car in it. the only thing that i bought used was the motor. everything else installed was new. i have a folder full of receipts for over 30,000$ for the motor, install, and all custom parts for it.

: MOTOR

: 2006 LS2 Vette Motor 19k miles when installed at 1500 miles

: fully built 4l80e transmission to hold almost anything you throw at it

: brp motor mounts

: Custom built stainless piping manifolds single turbo kit 8psi over 550rwhp

: Garrett gt40 turbo fresh rebuild

: turbonetics 42mm wastegate

: precision front mount intercooler

: greddy bov

: Speartech Wiring Harness

: down pipe 4inch stainless that goes into 4 inch oval piping under car for more ground clearance and then custom built 4inch oval inlet and outlet spintech muffler sounds great the manifolds and all exhaust piping was ceramic coated flat black

:has power steering and a/c

: mishimoto aluminum radiator with flex a lite black magic fan.

: aeromotive a1000 fuel pump

: siemens 60lb injectors

:aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge

: suspension

:" Cool Ride" System From Air Ride Technologies

:Front and Rear Muscle Bar sway Bars

: "Strong Arm" Tubular upper trailing arms from Air Ride Technologies

: Speed tech Billet Aluminum lower trailing arms

:All new front end polyurethane bushings from energy suspenion, moog tie rods, cpp center link

:new chevelle gearbox with flaming river steering shaft and forged u-joints

: Master Power Brakes Smooth Booster and Brake Kit

:Front disk brake conversion

:12 bolt posi rear end with Willwood brakes

:Intro champion forged Wheels 20 Rear (P275/35 Z20) and 18 Front ( P225/40R18)

: PAINT AND BODY

House Of Color Blueblood By Kenny Davis Hotrods the car was completely restored and taken apart when painted have pictures of the build. The frame was also painted black when the car was painted. Fiberglass 2VZ inch Cowl Hood, Handmade body moldings from 5/8" half Round Stainless steel, Goodmark Bumpers, Dual Bowtie Mirrors, smoothed firewall, hid glass headlights, led tail lights

INTERIOR

Black Leather and Tweed, Covan Classics carbon fiber dash , Autometer Limited Edition Bowtie Gauges, Billet Specialties polished aluminum steering wheel, door handles window cranks,turn signal, window switch and rear view mirror. Vintage Heat and Air with billet a/c knobs, custom built center console with cup holders and innovative wideband gauge and boost gauge, 2 kicker 10s custom done in trunk, custom front pods for the 6.5 inch boston acoustic speakers, mb quart rear 6.5 speakers

IM SURE THERE ARE SOME ITEMS I DIDNT MENTION IF I REMEMBER ANYTHING ELSE I WILL UPDATE THE AD.

FEATURES AND AWARDS

:Featured On The Cover and 6 page article in april 08 Edition old Chevy Rumble

Featured Numerous Times in " GOOD GUYS" Magazine

Air Ride Technologies "Low Cool, Smooth" Award

Good Guys " Custom Rod" Award

Flowmaster " American Thunder" Award

will be in 2012 aug Issue of Super Chevy Magazine. (make sure to get it when it comes out)

IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER SPECIFIC PICTURES YOU WANT E-MAIL ME AND I CAN SEND THEM TO YOU.

· Registered
283 Posts
oh my bejezuz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.