Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fifty 5ive Wheels & Collezione Sportivo

Invites "YOU"

11/17/2012 starting 9.00PM

for an unforgettable soiree of

"Miami's Wheel Industry 2013 Launch Party"

Don't miss out on this pure sexy event....Segafredo Brickell, Luxury Cars, Forged Wheels, Sexy Girls, Delicious Bites, Cool Drinks & Cocktails

Join us for a special night of Miami's Wheel Industry where the faces behind the leading brands of Miami's Wheel Industry present their "FORGED ART"

STARTING @ 9.00PM

·
Registered
504 Posts
So is this a car show? Or is it just an introduction of your companies new wheels? Is it more than one company or just fifty five? All I got from this post is that whatever it is it is real.

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So is this a car show? Or is it just an introduction of your companies new wheels? Is it more than one company or just fifty five? All I got from this post is that whatever it is it is real.
A very special party and introduction of our new 2013 wheel line and the new stuff from Collezione Sportivo... you're more than welcome to come by.

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
An exclusive wheel brand we're announcing for the very first time ever...

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I must have missed that in the first post. Are you guys going to be at SEMA?
No sir, not this year as we have our own and very special event going on in november.

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. I may be totally off here but, are you guys in any way affiliated with ADV1?
No sir, we're not affiliated. But we respectfully welcome everybody to visit our event.

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our new office and showroom is located directly in the heart of downtown/brickell. Please PM me if you would like to come by the office.

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is your business on Palm Island or is that just where you live?
also, you're more than welcome to visit us also on our event. If anything, please don't hesitate to call us at time.

·
Gold Sponsor
237 Posts
My office is in Wynnwood just down the road from there. I also have a couple of clients on Palm Island if thats where you live at. Maybe when I get back from Spain in nov ill stop by your new showroom and congrats on that

·
Bronze Sponsor
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My office is in Wynnwood just down the road from there. I also have a couple of clients on Palm Island if thats where you live at. Maybe when I get back from Spain in nov ill stop by your new showroom and congrats on that
Absolutely, you are more than welcome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts