Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Can't go wrong with either, but if it was me, I would get the Arnage. They Flying Spur is as common as a Toyota these days, the Arnage is rare and more plush.

·
Registered
124 Posts
definetly go with the arnage....i cant go to burbank or glendale without seeing at least 3 flying spurs everyday....the arnage are much more rare and have a more comfty feeling to them......but if i were you i would go with the rolls royce ghost....better than both...good luck :)

624 Posts
Ive actually owned both, for everyday comfort, id def go with the spur, its built with newer technology and its much more comfortable for every day. The Arnage is definately a statement, but they still feel like old school Bentely / Rolls before Audi / VW took over with the newer technology. Plus the Arnage takes more to keep up with servicing etc, but the spur is much easier.

624 Posts
Here's an old photo of my spur i found before i sold it. Purchased From Bentley Beverly Hills. White / Red & Black Interior with rear captains, added the Mansory Kit, Lowering Module, and 22" Agetro F100 Diamond finish with black windows and chrome lips.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I'd go for the Arnage because you dont see too many of those out there......

Its more like a tank aswell

·
Registered
729 Posts
Arnage cause the Spur looks like a Lincoln Town car.

·
Registered
228 Posts
both amazing, i would say if you had a arnage already, try a flying spur. I wish i was in your seat, i love them both but im saving for a flying spur right now

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
out of those two, arnage. thinking outside the box, perhaps a ghost?

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
I need something comfy..... Loved my GT, and my 03 Arnage.. Not sure which to get...
Allan,

Have you driven a newer Arnage? Similar to, but a bit more modern than the 2003 you had. I have an '05 Arnage R450 you can drive if you want to see what a newer one is like.

If it is within your budget, a Brooklands is an amazing car. It is a quite a bit more money than a Spur or Arnage, but you can get a huge discount on a new one.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It depends, the arnage or arnage T are super nice cars but are much more mature, the Flying spur is middle ground you can make it more youthful or more mature depending on you .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts