Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Awful! I agree with Sal...all that money and it still cant buy class or taste.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
To each his own, but at least he picked AP, Muller and Rolex. Got to give him some points for that.

·
Registered
901 Posts
WHAT THE F?! damn he makes me look bad... money does not buy wisdom, class, style or taste.

·
10,594 Posts
Mantooth's intent is not that we say oh wow what an awesome nice piece. This thread was created to, laugh, make fun of, throw up at etc. Unless of course you like Mayweathers taste in watches.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Mantooth's intent is not that we say oh wow what an awesome nice piece. This thread was created to, laugh, make fun of, throw up at etc. Unless of course you like Mayweathers taste in watches.
Sarcasm is sometimes lost in translation on the internet. :lol:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
He posts them on twitter all the time.. I still cant believe he doesnt have 1 normal pc.

Agree with Riley in the comments on that page, who I am guessing is the same Riley that used to grace us with his presence....

Riley said:
a factory diamond AP would really make the collection, or if he had some serious class a AP carbon concept... no bling.. all quality.. those watches above are all garbage..

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Seriously those look like the watches you can buy at the gas stations....... Shapow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts