Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can't wait for the all-new Ford Mustang! Here's a few renders of S550s on FlowForm and HRE wheels. As a bonus, there's an actual shot of our HRE P101 test-fitting with Ford ;) Enjoy!

Questions? PM us!

Credit to all original photographers.

·
Registered
913 Posts
This will be the first mustang sold here in my lifetime. At first I was torn on the looks, but after the picture of that silver one I think i'm sold. Is there a HRE dealer in aus?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Someone give the man who photoshopped these a pat on the back and a raise!

I'm digging the new stang. Looking forward to the big boy models.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Any plans to expand the FlowForm range in the near future? I love the current meshies, but worry about their inevitable ubiquity given how accessible (a good thing) they are to the market. I mean that with all respect of course- great design, great reputation, and a great price. They'll be everywhere in no time flat.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any plans to expand the FlowForm range in the near future? I love the current meshies, but worry about their inevitable ubiquity given how accessible (a good thing) they are to the market. I mean that with all respect of course- great design, great reputation, and a great price. They'll be everywhere in no time flat.
Excellent point, Nolan. When we first introduced the FlowForm line, our initial plan was to stick to a design that resonated with HRE Forged, thus the FF01 was introduced as a "brother" to the P40 design. We've tested the design for about a year and half now (mainly for feedback and reception of a cast wheel designed by HRE but produced in Japan) and we are now ready to follow that up with a second design (which is scheduled to be released this coming fall).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good to know! They do carry the P40 essence well. I'm partial to the P43SC's myself- one of HRE's hidden gems that seems to be finding more steam with the Audi crowd as of late. I've always been a fan of substantially multi-spoked designs like those. I don't suppose the next design is something similar is it? Lol.... I'm guessing a 5 spoke.

I have a '15 5.0 on order, so I'm following this with interest. That said, I have some monoblocks on my C6Z that will have their jersey hung by spring and that car will need some summer shoes too. :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to know! They do carry the P40 essence well. I'm partial to the P43SC's myself- one of HRE's hidden gems that seems to be finding more steam with the Audi crowd as of late. I've always been a fan of substantially multi-spoked designs like those. I don't suppose the next design is something similar is it? Lol.... I'm guessing a 5 spoke.
Well, we can say it's not a mesh design.

Reactions: Nolan

·
Registered
9 Posts
So what do the actual fitments look like size wise? I'm hoping the IRS allows for a wider wheel than the s197...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So what do the actual fitments look like size wise? I'm hoping the IRS allows for a wider wheel than the s197...
Preliminary data:

Diameters: 18"-20"

Widths: 9.5"-11.5"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts