Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and Ms. JerzyH2 flew out to Florida to spend the holiday with my Parents, My Nan, my 2 sisters, My Brother-in-Law and my Niece.

Figured I'd share some pics from the voyage.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday!!

Virgin was nice enough to bump someone out of my lucky seat so I could have it.

I love the ambiance on VA planes

MTK has been harassing me to watch Grown Ups for some time now. I finally watched it and was waking people up laughing at 4am. Damn Redeyes!

4:30 am Snack

So hard to find on the West Coast

Ms. JerzyH2 and I walked into the garage to find The Dr. Hanging like a bat. She had to runaway because she was laughing so hard she started to choke! LOL

My 2 sisters playing with my Niece Rebecca

The Dr. taking a breather. (right-side up this time)

Ms. JerzyH2 is addicted to her iPad!

Our placve is decorated with antiques and items different members of the family have picked up from all-over the World.

Another View

Didn't get to spend much time in MIA, mostly was in Boca

1 of 3 pastrami sandwiches I consumed on my trip

Pulling into our community

me and my Niece @ Thanksgiving Dinner

So relaxing

Serene

Real Chinese food @ Gary Woo

The Dr. My sister, Ms. JerzyH2 and Bex @ T-Day Dinner

MMM Dessert

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Ms. JerzyH2 thought she could sneak away for a phone call

The Dr, my GF and my Niece

One of my Sisters Rachel aka Ushie

Threw my mom the one-eyed look for snapping pictures on her Blackberry!

In typical Sachs fashion she repo'd the binki form me, then wouldn't talk to me the rest of the night LOL

Pre-Binki jacking

My sister Jessica's husband Ralph with their daughter Rebecca

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
looks awesome Phil! The location of that house looks awesome!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Love it Phil!!! Thanksgiving with the fam looked great ...Used to live in Boca Gary Woo rocks for Chinese

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love it Phil!!! Thanksgiving with the fam looked great ...Used to live in Boca Gary Woo rocks for Chinese
Gary is the whitest looking Asian dude ever, LOL!!

Had a blast.

Between Toojays, Poppies, Gary Woo and a few others, I was literally in a food coma by the end of the weekend!

Were in Boca were you?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks awesome Phil! The location of that house looks awesome!
Thanks. I love it down there. I try and go at least 4 or so times a year. I'm supposed to be back in Feb then April. Hoping I can make all of the trips.

The house is great. We built it in '90 or so, but it's still amazing. Were very lucky to be in the community were in. They have great ammenities and they take amazing care of the place, and security is Top-Notch!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

more of Super Uncle Phil

The Dr. and my sister Rachel

Rachel and my Nan (Can you believe she's 85???)

Look at those cheeks!!!

She decided her thumb wasn't good enough and took full advantage of mine!!!

My Mom and Dad

Nan looks on as Rebecca goes to town on my thumb! LOL

The Dr. is a pround Grandpa!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just checked the pics and i must say you did have a blast over there. The pics were indeed great and one thing that I liked apart from that is your house. Looks fascinatingly enticing and the way it has been decorated to provide it an homely feeling just score the better of many others.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just checked the pics and i must say you did have a blast over there. The pics were indeed great and one thing that I liked apart from that is your house. Looks fascinatingly enticing and the way it has been decorated to provide it an homely feeling just score the better of many others.
Thanks for the kind words! We always aim to make our homes "livable" Nothing worse than a great house that has a "cold" feeling to it, or makes you feel like you don't want to lounge around for fear of breaking something. Homes are made for living, and that's something we want to take full advantage of!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gary Woo is great!

Don't know the Harleys, but I'll ask my parents and Nan. We're on Whitehaven Dr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts