Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hey Spencer,

I lead with RaceDeck and have access to multiple flooring options. RaceDeck is my preference since it goes down quickly with very little labor and quickly transforms a floor.

If a tile gets damaged, you can easily replace that tile and RaceDeck is resistant to petroleum products and most chemicals. It's polypropylene plastic and can withstand rolling loads in excess of 50,000 lbs. I also have a lighter grade tile that withstands 40,000 lb rolling loads. I'll be happy to send you a sample of each. PM me your address or hit me up on FB.

Let me know any questions you might have. FYI: Standard RaceDeck - $3/s.f. plus shipping & taxes. Lighter grade tile - $2.42/s.f. plus taxes (free shipping.)

http://www.luxury4play.com/garage/42279-announcing-racedeck-garage-floors-l4p.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interested too. How does this work with areas that have a lot of sand and whatever else they put down on the roads due to snow and ice?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
For debris runoff, I recommend incorporating FreeFlow tiles. The FreeFlow tiles allow debris and water to run out below the tile surface.

This client of mine near Chicago, used FreeFlow for the whole floor.

Contact me at [email protected] for questions or if you want to see a sample.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
RaceDeck has given me new pricing for RaceDeck Diamond and CircleTrac. Let me know what you think of the samples.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts