Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You mean like this guy? :lol: It was hard to snap these pix discretely, but my friends and I were having a ball. Pink shorts & coach flip flops. :laugh: He may have gotten some digits though. Glad I finally got to put the pix to use. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I grew up in a rough neighborhood. You're not out running anyone in flip flops... you also run greater risk of toe injury if you have to kick someone. I think that carried over into my adult life.

Vacations at/near the beach.. thats different.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
everyday...don't think i've been out of jeans and ffs for the past 3 weeks....even out on the weekends

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I do...

However, sometimes for fun, I'll wear socks, shorts, and flip flops... and enjoy seeing peoples reactions.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You mean like this guy? :lol: It was hard to snap these pix discretely, but my friends and I were having a ball. Pink shorts & coach flip flops. :laugh: He may have gotten some digits though. Glad I finally got to put the pix to use. :D
Player. That wouldn't get a second look here. Cmon that should be standard issue in SF

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
here's the deal....

I NEVER wear flip flops b/c Steve McQueen NEVER wore Flips flops
(it's documented)

plus they make a weird sound!
I wear my watch on my right wrist, just like Steve McQueen did. (No idea he did that until long after I did it, and neither of us are/were lefty!) So I have fulfilled my cool factor and I wear flipflops. With jeans. But only in super casual situations, and when I drive (I drive barefoot).

21 - 40 of 66 Posts