Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are offering a Fixed Carbon Fiber Wing for the SLS. The kit comes with a trunk insert that is primed and ready for paint (shown in prime in the photos), 3 different height uprights that come in aluminum ready for paint, powder coat or anodizing (shown in aluminum in the photos), a carbon fiber wing blade with carbon fiber end plates.

DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME!!!!

LOW HEIGHT-

MID HEIGHT-

GT3 HEIGHT-

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Is that a black series body kit? Or OEM parts? It looks great!
I like the lowest setting the best. Once the truck part is color matched I think it would look pretty good on it

·
Registered
283 Posts
Could this be fitted to a CLK63 Black Series?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is that a black series body kit? Or OEM parts? It looks great!
I like the lowest setting the best. Once the truck part is color matched I think it would look pretty good on it
This is our shop 2014 Black Series but we also have a 2012 SLS that we fabricated a twin turbo system on. I will post some shots of the color matched part tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw this on the 2012 SLS with the Twin Turbos that Chris brought out to one of the car meets

I usually hate wings but this one looked great in person

·
Registered
20 Posts
not the biggest fan of the wing tbh, maybe it looks better in person?
anyway, I was just wondering what happened to the little electronic wing that goes up at speed, is the automatic rising coded out or completely replaced?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Low height wing looks terrific :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm actually really like the GT3 height. It just makes the car look a lot like a racer. I don't know if I'd put one on my own SLS but it does look damn good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts