Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally decided to join the L4P boards, so I figured I'd introduce myself. This is my 2002 TT 225Q ALMS Edition. It's Avus Silver with Brilliant Napa Red interior.

My favorite mod to my car is definitely the air ride suspension. It's the second car I've bagged, and for a daily driven car, its just amazing. Ok enough talk, on to some pics.

Front

Fitment

Booty

Rear 3/4

Suspension:
Bagyard Bomber Front Air Struts
Bagyard Supreme Rear Bags
Accuair E-Level management:
  • 5-gallon tank - Leather wrapped
  • ART BigRed Manifold (switching to Accuair VU4 soon)
  • Accuair E-Level sensors
  • Accuair Wireless Remotes
  • (2) Viair 380cc Compressors
  • (2) Parker Water Traps

Wheels:
BBS LM 19x8.5
Front et13
Rear et-2
Nitto Neo-Gen 215/35/19 tires

Still some things that need to be changed on the car, but I think I'm good on the stance.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Sick wheels and stance. Just not a fan of the 2-tone look. I'll let Mark C. show you how to paint an Alms properly. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sick wheels and stance. Just not a fan of the 2-tone look. I'll let Mark C. show you how to paint an Alms properly. ;)
Luckily it's just vinyl. For the time being, I'm really enjoying the look, but I know the two-tone won't last TOO long.

Thanks for all the compliments!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
This!

And this is one of the cleanest mk1 TT's I've seen!!
+1. :coolpics: The car looks flawless. Not a fan of tint (like the fishbowl look)? Welcome to L4P! :welcome:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have any pics of the interior at the moment, but I'll try to take some soon.

This is the first car I haven't put tint on. But when I love the interior so much, that I want to be able to show it off. It's definitely different having a fishbowl and no privacy, but so far I haven't minded it too much.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
such a great stance! love the drop on this

1 - 20 of 58 Posts