Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! I am a major noob and know NOTHING(absolutely) about watches, and was hoping to get a watch to compliment my outfits. What watch or brand would you suggest? I don't want a fossil, but this is the styles of watch I was going for...

My budget is around 400-600$, let me know! Thank you!!

·
10,594 Posts
^imo digital watches do not "compliment outfits" unless its your running outfit. I beleive lumTec is the perfect recommendation in this case.

·
10,594 Posts
^it has a "full glow" dial, like to see him wear that with his suits in the office. "wow is that a happy meal watch"

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
ahh crap, didnt see it under the pics. thanks

but there are a few tissots, nixons, a citizen.

also saw a few cool seikos.

some pics

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
You want a black watch to compliment your outfits? What kind of outfits? Suits, jeans and t-shirts, biz casual, shorts and sandals?

I'd say a Lum-tec or a Citizen would fit your price range. May be able to get a Hamilton if you stretch your budget a bit.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Luminoix, Lum-Tec, Prometheus, Nixon to name a few.

·
Registered
633 Posts
^it has a "full glow" dial, like to see him wear that with his suits in the office. "wow is that a happy meal watch"
That is just to show the lume....plus there is an all black version too, check the pics. Great ETA movement, saphire crystal, multiple strap options as well as bezels in the price range. Much better build quality than most of the stuff in the price range.

Check the Debaufre and Helson stuff as well.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts