1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Only $3.2 million (USD) - what a steal.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Don't they have to return it to the Ferrari dealership in Italy or some crap if they want to disown it?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Don't they have to return it to the Ferrari dealership in Italy or some crap if they want to disown it?
Yeah I heard the same story.......

·
Registered
210 Posts
Gonna make almost 1 Million selling that car......nice!!
wait how much is the MSRP on the LaFerrari? I thought it was like 1.5 million?

·
Registered
448 Posts
They went through the whole process of selecting buyers to avoid this didn't they? Ferrari will not be pleased.

·
Registered
307 Posts
wait how much is the MSRP on the LaFerrari? I thought it was like 1.5 million?
it is, but this is #1 of 499..so it obviously has more going for it (in terms of resale) than others..

Whoever was the owner of it most likely is now blacklisted from owning Ferrari's...but being allowed to own one in the first place means you were a special customer so there must be some behind the scenes drama we haven't heard.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Just checked my bank account, I can probably buy one ferrari emblem/badge. Personally I like the front front, the rest not so much, hate those damn bug mirrors look so ugly, also it doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the enzo. Never the less I would love to own a laferrari let alone any ferrari, would be fun to take it on the gumball rally.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Not a whole lot of info here, are we positive it's for sale and not just a random picture opp or scam?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts