Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
A new member packet would be cool...

Reactions: Race Minded

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sorry if you mentioned it but will you be doing the whole rally or just one of the 2 parts? I'm planning on doing the "east coast". Your ride looks great!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm on for SanFran to Chitown!!!
Sorry if you mentioned it but will you be doing the whole rally or just one of the 2 parts? I'm planning on doing the "east coast". Your ride looks great!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That brings up a great idea. as an "emergency" vehicle, I wonder if I can set up an iv drip for the hungover and dehydrated among us. Anyone know a really sexy nurse that can legally administer??? She would need to wear the proper uniform from WestwardBound!!!
bring a box of rubbers..... and im considering a spare liver

·
Registered
213 Posts
So happy you guys are playing nice with my boy Archar ... he and his truck will fit right in with our amazing crew on GoldRush ... and I agree ... a sexy qualified nurse with banana bags would be amazing!!!! I can't wait for this year's rally!!!! and I can't wait to see the photos of the progress on your ZOMBIE KILLER

Reactions: Race Minded

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Such a perfect Goddess. Who can argue with the lovely Kayla Jane Danger ;D
So happy you guys are playing nice with my boy Archar ... he and his truck will fit right in with our amazing crew on GoldRush ... and I agree ... a sexy qualified nurse with banana bags would be amazing!!!! I can't wait for this year's rally!!!! and I can't wait to see the photos of the progress on your ZOMBIE KILLER

·
Registered
806 Posts
Kayla is the greatest! haha We saved her in Orlando when "they left her" lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ok. GRV rule #1. Kayla NEVER gets left behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!! That just can not happen!!!!
Kayla is the greatest! haha We saved her in Orlando when "they left her" lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The beast finally arrives at Hennessey Performance in Texas to start the six month performance build. cant wait to feel the four nons of metal screaming 180MPH down an airfield somewhere along the rally. Challenge anyone... HennesseyRaptor.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
That thing is gonna be a monster! Six months seems a little excessive but I bet they're overloaded with other work.
Side note: That shop is literally 30 min. from my Houston home.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Second draft of the team logo for the VelociRaptor 800 being built for GRV...
Zombie-Responce-Team2.gif

·
Registered
411 Posts
Be prepared for the time of you life

A V1 radar never hurts, walkies make it fun, and pick up a go pro or 2 so you can swap footage with the other rallies

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
All great ideas. I have a K40 going in but I'll look into the V1 as well. Back up is not a bad thing. I already have three GoPro3 along with a 3D rig for the GoPro. I'm probably going to add a GoPro3 to the set before we hit San Fransisco. The radio idea is cool as well. Is there a frequency that most tune into? Thanks...

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
All great ideas. I have a K40 going in but I'll look into the V1 as well. Back up is not a bad thing. I already have three GoPro3 along with a 3D rig for the GoPro. I'm probably going to add a GoPro3 to the set before we hit San Fransisco. The radio idea is cool as well. Is there a frequency that most tune into? Thanks...
They still sell K40s? Add the V1; it's a lifesaver.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts