Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Automobili Lamborghini released this picture and said they will unveil a new model at 2010 Paris Motor Show, so this could only be a shot from the Murcielago successor, the Jota. There will be five more teasers before the show, each will reveal a bit more of this new supercar which according to Lambo is the “future of supersports cars.” For the time being, no one knows how the Jota will look like, and the speculations about the powertrain suggest a brand-new V12 unit developing 700+ hp.

You better wait for the official details, but don’t hold your breath cuz it may take a while!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what part of the car this is?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Not sure what to make of this, but it looks cool!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what part of the car this is?
me too, it's a pretty vague shot.
which lambo head here has this thing on pre order? ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
call me nuts, but i think that's a part of the front hood...i say so, only coz i see some sort of wiper blade on the right. :bitenails:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I want to say that those 2 pockets are some type of air ducts/vents, but everything is throwing me off in coming up with some conclusion. It was definitely taken from a strange angle. Nonetheless though, I bet the car will be astonishing.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
looks like the rear of the car to me. seems like the car has a swooping shaping with angular design components. keep it coming...

·
Registered
51 Posts
700+ hp, thats sick

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
i dont think its the exhaust?? i see a lot of carbon fiber tho.....

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
i think i know what it is. hood view of the openings with a carbon fiber exposed shell and painted hood were it meets the windshield!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think it's a massive air intake

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I think its pretty damn awesome of Lambo that they are continuing to produce a V12 for their cars.

Can't wait how the new car will look:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts