Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Been on the forum a LONG time but just realized that I've never actually posted here. Been working with Raw and Aimee for the past 3 years with gR so I figured it's time to introduce myself.

I've been a huge Lambo fan since I was young. The first car on my wall was a red Countach but I highly doubt I'd actually fit in one so that was always out of the question lol.

A few months ago I bought my second Lamborghini, a 2008 Monterey Blue LP640 Roadster with every option available and some nice upgrades. Wanted to share a few photos and say hello; happy to be on the 4.

Interesting side note- When I first moved to LA years ago I found pictures of this exact car and had them on my Facebook page as a 'dream car'. At that point I was driving a 2001 Honda Accord I had purchased for $3,800 and was living in a studio apt in Koreatown with my best friend, my dog, ants, cockroaches and mice.

To all the young folks on the forum that feel like they'll never get there: Be relentless in your pursuit of doing something that makes you happy. I truly believe each and every one of us have amazing potential; you just have to get after it.

Talk soon,
Jason

lambo23.jpg lambo24.jpg lambo26.jpg

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow. Beautiful cars, and I'm happy you achieved your goals. I will to achieve mine someday soon....

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Now, that is one sexy color. "Welcome" to the 4, even though you've been here for quite some time. Glad you decided to post and share a little bit about yourself.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That right there is my dream Lamborghini :) such a beautiful color.

·
Registered
553 Posts
you hit mullholand alot ?
btw nice car with awesome sound
i have a f40 poster and f40 model since i was 5 :c

1 - 13 of 13 Posts