Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first of Nissan's GT-R supercars was delivered in the United States on Monday morning--and it was hardly a low-key event.

The first customer, Daryl Alison, of Costa Mesa, California, took delivery at 12:01 a.m. Pacific in a Los Angeles dealership in a ceremony with longtime Nissan racer Steve Millen.

Alison, a Nissan fan who has owned a number of 350Zs and other sports cars, paid the sticker price of $72,900, including destination charges, for a black GT-R premium model.

The 480-horsepower supercar has been one of the most anticipated launches in recent memory, creating a buzz on the auto show circuit. The car was timed lapping Germany's famed Nürburgring circuit in just 7 minutes, 29 seconds.

About 1,700 of the roughly 2,400 GT-Rs coming to the United States have been already reserved.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Weird, there was a white one here in Little Rock last week.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Mine is due in about 30 days... but I think there are a few getting their earlier than that.

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
If James Wong is a member here he should be getting his soon. That guy in the picture looks like Fred

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
They should send them all back asap LOL!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I was offered one by a Bay area dealer for $150k just last week. Is there a way to buy one at MSRP?
Go to Ebay

·
Registered
45 Posts
If James Wong is a member here he should be getting his soon. That guy in the picture looks like Fred
Hey Kirb:
Yeps, am a member but just been grinding lately and outof the loop so haven't posted in a while, been trolling around.

Agreed...thought it was fred too from the side! Funny shit.

BTW, my GTR should arrive this week!:clap: Be calling you SOON!!

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Hey Kirb:
Yeps, am a member but just been grinding lately and outof the loop so haven't posted in a while, been trolling around.

Agreed...thought it was fred too from the side! Funny shit.

BTW, my GTR should arrive this week!:clap: Be calling you SOON!!
the one at Stanford a few tweekends ago!

(Reppin tha "4" Play)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts