Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Thanks Bullet,
I was in Vegas a few years back. There was a Ford GT rally, and one of them had 2 separate exhaust systems, it was kind of cool.
Thats tight. the same kind or two different companies? haha

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
^ direct image link? Where did you see that? When I uploaded the pic, I clicked on it, then copied the link, thinking it would show the pic i saw on the screen...apparently that wasnt the right one though
When you view the pic on imageshack there are different options. One of them is the direct image link. I am not sure exactly where it is on the page, I just know it is there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thats tight. the same kind or two different companies? haha
One was stock, and the other was racing exhaust, changed with a switch in the car. The owner told me to stand behind it, then he started it up. It sounded so good. Man, I wish I could remember what the brand was or whether it was a regular ford gt or a gtx1.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for the comments. Oh, the paint doesn't have any swirls or anything, still in awesome condition. What should I use to wash her, towels and such? I have Gold Class Carnuba Paste Wax, Gold Class leather conditioner/cleaner, Hot Shot tire gel. What about for the dash? any tips are much appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Haha, GR would be a dream...
So, I broke out the Canon for some better shots.

Fisheye blurred this one a bit...I am blaming it on the lens...haha

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
How many miles did it come with?, and did you buy it online or go to a dealer?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
How many miles did it come with?, and did you buy it online or go to a dealer?
It had a little under 57000. I found the car online, then went to the dealer to negotiate. Not too shabby, under 12000 miles per year.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
congrats.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts