Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I was finally able to purchase my own car... I bought a Lincoln years ago, but I paid next to nothing for it. I just bought a 2005 Cadillac STS. I was looking for a CTS, but when I found this I couldn't pass it up. I know it isn't like most of the cars on here, but it is nice and clean, and I have to start somewhere, and I am only 25, still in school...Pics coming soon (edit: some pics came).:clap:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Congrats man! Must feel great.

Bring on the pics!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Congrats, as i always say, if you love your car, 4 loves u.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys. It's actually pretty quick, I was surprised.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Congrats as well. Cadillacs looks mean as **** when they're murdered out. Only down side with your car imo is that its not black, but overall very nice. It has twin pipes...is that a v8. I know the CTS-V is one bad ass whip...a 550 supercharged v8..one of my dream cars.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats as well. Cadillacs looks mean as **** when they're murdered out. Only down side with your car imo is that its not black, but overall very nice. It has twin pipes...is that a v8. I know the CTS-V is one bad ass whip...a 550 supercharged v8..one of my dream cars.
I was originally looking for a black CTS, then I stumbled upon this one. Its actually a 3.6L V6, but it definitely feels like more. The CTS-V is definitely a nice car. Thanks for the comments, guys. I appreciate it. Gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
WHY ARE MY PICS FROM IMAGE SHACK NOT SHOWING UP ! Gawd Damnit it never works for me.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I cant seem to get the nice full size/ screen pics like everyone else, but here is what i was trying to show.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUAD EXHAUST FTW! haha congrats

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
^ direct image link? Where did you see that? When I uploaded the pic, I clicked on it, then copied the link, thinking it would show the pic i saw on the screen...apparently that wasnt the right one though

1 - 20 of 37 Posts