Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after months of thinking about it and prepping for it, I finally made the move and made everything official a few days ago! We'll be running the full rally, and this has been one of my dreams for many years now. I have been following various rallies for many years now, but I love everything about what this rally is about. I'll be driving my Viper Rt/10, which has a custom matte black paint job. Tons of people that see it call it the Batmobile. So in true rally fashion, I'll probably add more Batman theming to it!
I'll be creating a Team page on Facebook soon too. We'll be calling ourselves Team Black Gold.

I can't wait for this trip of a lifetime, and can't wait to make new friends too!! I'll be posting updates on the facebook page as they go and I can post updates here as well. The car is going into the shop soon to get some performance work done, which will hopefully add about 100 hp to it.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and we cant be any happier to have you on gr4. I think you are the first Viper ever to participate in the rally "Officially". We are looking forward to June and see you in LaLa on the 9th.

·
14,490 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and I'm looking forward to meeting you on the rally!. It will be good to see a beastly viper on this rally:)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Welcome to the 4! also congrats on making one of the best decisions in your life. you will have the time/ride of your life lol.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
you will receive the southern hospitality welcome in Atlanta from me (as long as you wipe your feet on the rug)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Welcome to the 4 and that's a great first post! That's a great decision you made to participate in GR4, I will be doing one in the future as well. It's definitely on my bucket list!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the 4 and we cant be any happier to have you on gr4. I think you are the first Viper ever to participate in the rally "Officially". We are looking forward to June and see you in LaLa on the 9th.
Thanks Raw!! And since I am the first Viper ever, I guess that means we're gonna deffinately have to make a good first impression then!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I pick up a Robin costume before the West leg, can we go for a stroll downtown?

Welcome to the 4, too!
Not trying to give too much away, but I might have a robin outfit already. But either way.... we shall cruise the town and fight off wannabe criminals, Gotham City style!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Not trying to give too much away, but I might have a robin outfit already. But either way.... we shall cruise the town and fight off wannabe criminals, Gotham City style!
I'm liking this dude already. Can't wait to meet you out in LA in June.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
#winning, you'll have an amazing time with the gR participants; welcome to your new annual addiction

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks a lot guys!! It will deffinately be a dream come true. And I know it's gonna be such an awesome weekend, I'll deffinately be wanting to run it again next year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts